AN ARTISANAL JOURNEY
Be mesmerised by the intricate work of local artisans. Visit the home of a carpet weaver in the village, where you can try your hand at knotting carpets and experience life’s simple pleasures to the sound of Boli, a song listened to by the weavers as they go about their daily life. Then observe how a traditional silver jewellery artisan crafts jewellery using a very rural technique that is still dominant in this region. As you stroll through the village, stop by the flour mill, the carpenter’s shop, and the barber shop, where you can experience ‘champi’, a traditional Indian head massage. A traditional Rajasthani dinner served back at the Fort wraps up this captivating journey.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +91 723 005 8009.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 48 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Aug-2017 to 31-Mar-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- Please bring camera, change of clothing, comfortable footwear, hat, insect repellant, light clothing, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, umbrella, warm clothes.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 24 hour(s) in advance