Boat Trip & Turtle Quest
Where turtles are endangered, five of the world’s seven species of sea turtles feed and rest among the surrounded reefs. The turtle is one of a kind character of the ocean and can live for 60 years. Hawksbill is one of the friendliest and most commonly seen, whilst other species that can be seen are the Green Turtle, Olive Ridley, Loggerhead and Leatherback. Take a pair of fins and a snorkel to get up close to the exotic aquatic life of the Maldives without the weight of a scuba tank.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +960 660 1020.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2015 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.