Sunset Fishing on the Dhoni sailboat
Learn the techniques in how to reel in some of the sea's thriving sailfish, wahoo, tuna, mahi mahi and giant trevally. Experience fantastic night time fishing in the traditional Maldivian way. Relax on the deck of the Dhoni over the reef and observe the activities of marine life at night. Bring your catch back and let the chef prepare it as you wish, or teach you how to cook it yourself for a uniquely do-it-yourself seafood supper.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +960 660 1020.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 1 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2015 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.