- Sri Lanka
Escape to a sanctuary within a sanctuary to put your beauty and wellness needs in the healing hands of therapists who are trained to the highest international standards. Let us nurture and inspire you with an ancient treatment with origins rooted in the wisdom of Ayurveda. Release stress and tension with a 1 hour Shirodhara Ayurvedic massage. This elemental practice of applying a continuous flow of warm oil to the forehead calms the mind, body and spirit and enhances circulation to the brain, improves memory and nourishes the hair and scalp.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +94 47 224 4466.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2016 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.