Spice Spoons Cooking Class
- Sri Lanka
Enjoy a richly interactive experience that immerses you in Sri Lanka’s unique culinary culture. Begin with a guided tour of a fruit and vegetable market and a fishing port, for an authentic taste of local life. Choose from a menu of traditional island recipes and learn to create your favourites in a step by step cooking class in the luxurious surrounds of our resort. Leave with new skills to entertain family and friends back home, as well as a Spice Spoons shopping bag containing a certificate, apron, chopping board and box of recipe cards.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +94 47 224 4466.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 3 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 01-Nov-2016 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience will be arranged and provided by the hotel on a complimentary basis.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.