The Palm from Above
- United Arab Emirates
Taking a helicopter tour of the city of Dubai is a privilege that few get to enjoy. Our thoughtfully designed 12-minute aerial tour is created to ensure an unforgettable experience. Depart from the Palm Jumeirah and experience mesmerizing sites of the biggest manmade Island in the world and Burj Al Arab’s iconic structure. As your aerial tour continues, fly above the astonishing Dubai beaches and The World islands. Be adorned with the views of the amazing architectural masterpiece of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, and other artistically built skyscrapers at the Business Bay. Return towards Dubai Marina with unforgettable memories of Dubai.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at PCC.email@example.com or call on 0097142488888.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 5 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 29-Nov-2018 to 15-Nov-2020 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. There are associated costs to be paid by the accompanying guest when redeeming this Local Experience. The approximate cost is AED 650 (USD 160) per accompanying guest which covers additional ticket. These costs must be paid at the hotel prior to the Local Experience being consumed.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- You will be required to sign a general disclaimer form for this Local Experience or the associated activity.
- Please bring camera, sunglasses.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 2 hour(s) in advance