Toboggan Run Preda - Bergun
- St. Moritz
Just arriving here by train is an adventure in itself as you cross the 90 metre high Solis and Landwasser viaducts and travel through the twisting tunnels of the Albula valley. Then, in Preda, even wilder curves await the intrepid tobogganer! The winding run finishes six kilometres later in Bergun after dropping 400 metres in altitude. Here, the Rhaetian Railway will be waiting to take those who want even more of the same back to Preda.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00418383838.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 24 hour(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 07-Feb-2019 to 30-Mar-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- Please bring warm clothes, helmet, boots.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.