Free Entrance to Museums and Free Public Transport for One
Enjoy free admission for one to the major museums in Florence and avail of free public transport to explore the city!
The Firenze Card is a 72 hour card that gives you admission to the major museums in Florence. You will have access not only to permanent collections, but also to exhibitions and all other activities held in that museum without further cost. You just show your card at the entrance to the museum. The card can be used once only in each museum and for each card bought it will provide free access to 1 EU citizen. To use your card on public transport, just swipe it against the validation machines located in every bus or tram.
The Firenze Card allows you to avoid long queues at the ticket offices of main museums. Just look for the sign "Firenze Card" in your chosen museums and show your card to gain entrance.
Click here for the complete list of Museums available on the card: http://www.firenzecard.it
Redeem your Black Local Experience Award and receive a Firenze Card for 1 Adult. The card can be collected at the front desk of the hotel and please allow 48 hours notice.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +39 055 2726 4000.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 2 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 07-Sep-2012 to 31-Dec-2020 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.