Tour The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- Beverly Hills
- United States
Explore the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts and take a behind the scenes tour of one of the city's most iconic landmarks, said to be the city's history and its future. Explore the back stage setup, tour the dressing rooms where the theater's top actors prepare for their opening night, and learn the history of this famous Beverly Hills theater. Each guest will also receive a Season Program Magazine, signed by The Wallis Creative Director, Paul Crewes to take home as keepsake.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (310) 278-3344.
- This Local Experience must be booked at least 14 day(s) in advance.
- This Local Experience is valid from 23-Jun-2016 to 31-Dec-2019 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- This Local Experience has limited availability and can be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- The transport required to redeem this Local Experience can be arranged by the hotel but at a charge to the member.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.
This Local Experience must be cancelled at least 2 day(s) in advance